We are sure that if you come to Malaga for the first time, you will not get to know everything it offers, but it will be enough to fall in love with Málaga and want to return!!
We are located Calle Álamos 27, Hotel Del Pintor is a boutique hotel with unique architecture located in the historic center of Malaga, in the “Barrio de Picasso”, a few steps from the monumental and artistic triangle of Málaga (Picasso musemum, Teatro Romano-Alcazaba and the Museum of Malaga, in the spectacular Palacio De La Aduana)
It located at a practically similar distance from the port and Playa de la Malagueta and from the well-known Calle Larios. Malaga Maria Zambrano train station and the main bus station are just 3 kilometers away. Malaga Costa Del Sol Airport is only 10 Km. from the Hotel
PLACES OF INTEREST
Distances on foot, enjoying more than 3000 hours of sun per year that Málaga receives!
- Picasso Museum Malaga: 300 meters – 3 minutes.
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Malaga: 500 meters – 6 minutes.
- Pompidou Museum: 900 meters – 10 minutes.
- Museum of fine arts and archeology, Palacio De La Aduana: 500 meters – 5 minutes
- Roman Theater / Alcazaba / Gibralfaro: 400 meters – 4 minutes
- Calle Larios / Plaza de la Constitución: 450 meters – 4 minutes
- Muelle Uno / Malagueta Beach: 900 meters – 10 minutes.
- Atarazanas Market: 950 meters – 11 minutes
- Collection of the Russian Museum – Automobile Museum: 3,500 meters – 40 minutes